About delivered time, in general, it need spend. Attention: Please open the package face to post man, make sure the items condition when you get. Please return it within 30 days after you get it!
All of my items are tested before I get it from factory, but we don't offer single certificate, you also can retest it. When you get it, we are dedicated towards providing you with the best quality. Our Friendly Sales Representatives will be more than happy to provide you any additional details.Customers are guaranteed to received the latest and most fashionable jewelry at an affordable price. We promise our items as our description. Gold content is 99.9%;3D Hard Gold is unique, it is big, but it is hollow? 3D hard gold is produced by special technology.
In short, it destroys the ionic structure of gold in the process of production, making its hardness higher. Its gold content is 99.9%. The advantage of 3D hard gold is that its weight is light and its appearance is large. More styles and more novel.18K Gold: Hallmark Au750, Solid gold. 18k gold is an alloy with at least 75% gold content, that is, an alloy with 18/24 gold content, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals, including platinum, nickel, silver, palladium? 14K Gold: Gold contents 585. Sterling silver: S925, S990, S999 Sterling Silver. Gemstones, that as our description.